Dec 3 2012, 4:03pm CST | by Luigi Lugmayr
Howard Stern will return to 'America's Got Talent'.
The 58-year-old radio host impressed viewers with his performance on his first season of the show last year and NBC praised his ''towering presence and opinions'' when announcing his decision to sign up for a new series.
Paul Telegdy, president of NBC's alternative and late-night programming said: ''Howard Stern's towering presence and opinions on last season's show as a new judge made a dramatic impact and added a sharper edge to the fascinating developments on stage.
Howard's fellow judge Howie Mandel is also set to return although Sharon Osbourne quit the panel earlier this year after claiming NBC fired her son Jack Osbourne via email from reality show 'Stars Earn Stripes' following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis (MS).
Explaining her decision, she said: ''I'm at the age where I really want to work with people who I want to.
''And I felt that the network were not gracious. They handled the situation horribly. They've been backtracking, they've been not gracious with me at all.''
Sharon admitted she is upset at leaving the show but she doesn't want to be a ''hypocrite''.
She added: ''I love my principles and my son more [than 'America's Got Talent'].
''I would be a hypocrite if I went, 'Hi guys, how are you doing today?' I'm not that person. They don't like me, and I don't like them.''
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.
blog comments powered by Disqus