Halle Berry questioned by police

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were interviewed by police yesterday (26.11.12) over the actor's brawl with Gabriel Aubry last week.

Nov 27 2012, 9:03am CST | by

Halle Berry questioned by police

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were interviewed by police on Monday (26.11.12).
Officers in unmarked cars were seen at the actress' Beverly Hills home to speak to her and her fiance over the fight he had with Halle's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry last week when he returned the former couple's four-year-old daughter Nahla to her mother, RadarOnline.com reports.
Gabriel is expected in court today (27.11.12) to request a judge lift an order prohibiting him from seeing Nahla, and has made a sworn declaration that he did not instigate the fight, but Olivier attacked and threatened to kill him.
In his application for a restraining order against the French actor - which was granted yesterday (25.11.12) - he also asked for security footage to be secured before it was destroyed.
He said: ''I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry's security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.''
The 36-year-old hunk claimed in court documents that Olivier said he would kill him if he didn't let Halle move to France with Nahla.
The duo got into a heated fight after which Gabriel was hospitalised for multiple injuries including a broken rib and a swollen black eye before he was later arrested on suspicion of a misdemeanour battery.
Halle immediately secured a temporary emergency protection order against him to keep him at least 100 yards away for her, their daughter and Olivier for 72 hours.
The actress's lawyer has confirmed she plans to ask for the order to be extended this week and a hearing has already been scheduled to decide whether to make it permanent for December 17.

 
 
 

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/8" rel="author">Luigi Lugmayr</a>
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at ml@i4u.com. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus

Latest stories

Gwyneth Paltrow fails $29 Food Stamp Challenge
Gwyneth Paltrow fails $29 Food Stamp Challenge
Gwyneth Paltrow failed to complete the $29 food stamp dare in a miserable manner. One can only guess that the culinary habits of the rich and famous are hard to break.
 
 
Anna Kendrick pulls all out on John Krasinski on Lip Sync Battle: Watch
Anna Kendrick pulls all out on John Krasinski on Lip Sync Battle: Watch
Anna took to performing after John Krasinski and surprised everyone when her performance ended with an appearance from Jennifer Lopez and Krasinski couldn’t comprehend what had happened.
 
 
Michael Buble addresses Butt Photo Controversy
Michael Buble addresses Butt Photo Controversy
Michael Buble came in for some criticism after an Instagram photo of him taken by his wife showed an oblivious woman’s butt. He has apologized ever since for the blunder.
 
 
Zayn Malik thanks One Direction as he receives OCM Award
Zayn Malik thanks One Direction as he receives OCM Award
Zayn Malik thanked his band mates from One Direction as he received the OCM Award. It is for Outstanding Contribution to Music, something he richly deserves.