Los Angeles, Sep 22 — Do you fancy the 1950s hairstyles? Follow just a few simple steps to get that look.
The hairstyle was flaunted by models at the DSquared, Spring Summer 2014 show in Milan, which was a reminiscent of the tropical enclaves of Miami, Las Vegas, Havana and Hawaii. It was created by Sam McKnight, Global Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The DSquared designers always favour a glamorous bombshell look, and this season the collection has a tropical, sexy 1950s feeling to it, so I created super volume and a slightly bouffant hair look to support this,” said McKnight.
Explaining how to get the look, he gave following tips:
– Always start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Hair Shampoo and Conditioner provides the perfect base for this look.
– Apply Pantene Pro-V Volume and Body Mousse to damp hair and blow dry the hair section by section using a round brush to create volume, taking the hair up and away from the face.
-Then, using a medium-large barrelled tong (depending on length of hair), set the hair (section by section), clip in place and leave to set – for as long as you can.
– Remove clips and brush out the hair with a soft bristle brush.
– Take the crown section of hair and gently tease (back-comb) the crown area with a tail comb.
– Using a very soft brush, brush back the hair over the teased section and brush through the lengths.
– Finish with a spray of Pantene Pro-V Volume and Body Hairspray to fix hair in place and Pantene Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser to smooth the ends.