Jan 17 2013, 4:32pm CST | by Luigi Lugmayr
Sharon - who is married to Ozzy Osbourne - told gossip website TMZ: "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."
The showbiz matriarch isn't the only celebrity to suffer a recent candle malfunction.
DJ Skrillex - whose real name is Sonny Moore - terrified guests at his birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday (01.15.13) when his hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his enormous cake.
Skrillex was celebrating turning 25 and although the night nearly ended in disaster when his long locks caught fire, the cool headed DJ simply put out the fire before enjoying the cake.
Source: Bang Showbiz
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.
blog comments powered by Disqus